.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Art for a Homebody

As I am writing close to the balcony door, I can see the mini garden of the house across my apartment I just like the sight of the tall plant that sways as the wind blows.

Art that is made to be aesthetics like home interior or front lawn garden makes someone expressive if you are fond of anything that is pleasing to the eyes. They are just people that are not so appreciative of anything like this. As for me, I see art everywhere. I see how clouds artistically cover the sky. They come in different shapes. For someone like me who is homebody at the same time who is fond of beauty, the ideal home for me is a house with beautiful, relaxing balcony. I would love the house to have a good interior complete with furnishings like expensive furniture, costly wall paintings, rich drapes, and everything. Plus, the fact that I can stay at the balcony to savor the beauty of what outdoors bring which is nature, home will be perfect.

0 comments:

Post a Comment