.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Screens for Windows




It has been a while I guess or maybe a week prior to my last visit on here. We stopped with window covers and let us continue now with window screens. We have dwelt so much as to how window covers will make the home interior stylish and beautiful. But we have not really touched how important window screens in some places. Good if you landed on a spot where your house is good enough with window covers set on them. Otherwise, the practical use of screens will be important than the aesthetic use of window covers.

I had to browse for artyii and check on the latest catalog of wall paintings but being in a spot where view is close to mountains, I once experience how to be a member of “Bug’s Life”. Name it from baby grasshopper to some bugs I do not how they are called. And this is because I have not attended to my windows yet. Aside from the fact that I have not set window covers yet which will be practically useless without screens, I have not thought of putting on screens yet. And you know in a spot like this, you’ll know if the place will be hit by a strong rain, bugs flock to wherever there is light and my Laptop LCD illuminates from the balcony. The fact that I love this place from the beginning, I was left with no choice but to love its imperfection, as well. Anyway, so long and see you next time for a more informative post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment