.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Windows again!



Good thing, I was able to put up some old curtains in the new apartment. Bugs probably thought they are screens plus the fact, illumination from inside appears less to bugs flying outside. My new abode is not anymore as attractive to bugs.Good thing! With the storm threatening the country and without some window covers on, we can bet my new place is a target nest.

Well, we have talked so much of window covers' aesthetic use from the previous posts and now my new experience urges me to stress so much on its practical use. The time that I had not gotten my curtains and other lines from the previous apartment, I would improvise blanket or used towel to cover my windows.I bet we came to a realization that practical use comes first and anything that serves it is made just artistic. That is where aesthetics come to front.

This is different from wall paintings, I bet, which practical use is when you consider it as an investment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment